- In this lesson, students explore the role of regulations in influencing air quality decisions as they examine trends in air pollution. The students are encouraged to think
critically about important technological developments that have influenced the lives of individuals since the start of the twentieth century.
- Environmental Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Michigan Geographic Alliance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.