- This lesson looks at the sources of air pollutants. Students examine the sources of air pollutants (point, mobile, area, and natural) using charts of actual data for Michigan. The
concept of an airshed and its importance for understanding air pollution is developed.
- Environmental Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Michigan Geographic Alliance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.