- As part of the 7th Grade Social Studies curriculum students will incorporate Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (S.T.E.A.M) into unit various lessons. This lesson will specifically address the Ancient Egyptian unit in alignment with the class curriculum textbook: Discovering Our Past “A History of the World, Early Ages” McGraw-Hill Networks and various curricular standards. Students interest and excitement towards Egyptian history will be increased by the possibilities and opportunities offered by Minecraft. Students will conducted extended research of the mighty and mysterious pyramids and learn how and why people have built such magnificent structures.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Science
- Middle School
- Grade 7
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Game, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Cheryl Wilson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.