- Students explore how public policy decisions are made and practice solving problems that require choices. Students learn that solving environmental issues involves a
diversity of stakeholders and that everyone can contribute to solutions to air pollution problems.
- Environmental Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Michigan Geographic Alliance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.