- In this lesson, students are introduced to global climate change. They explore the ramifications of global climate change for Michigan, as well as individual actions that
can decrease greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Environmental Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Michigan Geographic Alliance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.