- The geographic range of a plant or animal species is an indication of its environmental “preferences,” the conditions that it finds ideal, acceptable, or intolerable.
If the climate changes, therefore, it is reasonable to expect that plant and animal species might “move” to occupy different places. The big question is: “What species will
move, and where will they go?” In this lesson, students approach this question through three activities.
- Environmental Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Michigan Geographic Alliance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.