- In this lesson, students will be creating their own story problems and turning them into a scratch game. Resources for pseudo coding cards can be found here: https://resources.scratch.mit.edu/www/cards/en/scratch-cards-all.pdfAnd a remixable story can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/300655911/. Students will need multiple days to plan, write, code and complete their story with the makey makey.Makey Makey lesson plans: makeymakey.com/lessonsAdditional modifications: Students may view tutorials to assist them in creating their games.It may be easier for students to create games in small groups so there is more time for collaboration and game design within the group. This will also allow for more time for students to play their classmate's games.Elementary Teachers,please look out for a scratch jr version to remix for k-3 games.
- Computer Science, Mathematics
- Lower Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Taylor White
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.